Thank you for dropping by the Ot & Et blog. I'm Lindsey - mama to Otto (1/1/9) and Loretta (3/9/12) and missus to a graphic designer turned future math doctor. Family, organic cooking, and Tim Gunn are the ways to my heart. I'm also a sometime writer and project doer. I work as a marketing director for a rad company and love our current 101 year old home in Eugene, OR. At the end of the day, I'm just a working mama trying to fit as much mama-ing into my life as possible.
So excited to host for you a review/giveaway of Skin MD natural face, hand & body shielding lotion. Yeah! I love that this product is gentle, natural and effective.
The Review: Me: I'm pale and pastey with dry alligator skin (kind of amazing to behold) and in the winter it's always 10x worse so I jumped all over this opportunity to fix my sad self up. I used the Skin MD predominantly on my poor little chapped hands and I have to say it worked wonders. Even my cuticles look better and my scaley winter skin is now much softer and hydrated. No more albino alligator over here!
Things I really like about the Skin MD product...
- It's very light and not greasy at all
- Even the 1st time I could tell it absorbed and softened my skin
- No animal products or testing
- Manufactured in a 100% solar powered facility
- Paraben, petrochemical, and dye free - Effective at treating eczema, psoriasis and rosacia
And the lovely people over at Skin MD have offered a 4oz bottle (retail value $9.99) to one lucky TidbitsParenting reader!
Giveaway CLOSED... Congrats to entry #31 ToothFairy you are the winner of this giveaway!
Many Entry Opportunities (none are mandatory); pick and choose the modes of entry that you like, and remember to leave a comment for each.
- Tell me why you'd like to try Skin MD lotion
- Visit theSkin MD skin care siteand tell me 1 thing you learned there
- Follow TidbitsParenting via Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar) (if you already follow that counts too)
- Follow @OttosMomBlogs on Twitter(if you already follow that counts too)
- Tweet the following and in your comment, put a link to your tweet (up to 3 bonus entries per day / 1 per tweet / 30 min apart or more please):
Win @SkinMDNatural face and body lotion http://tinyurl.com/6xzrk2n@OttosMomBlogs (arv $10) #Giveaway !
- "Like" TidbitsParenting on Facebook(if you already "like" that counts too)
- Grab the TidbitsParenting badge (on the right) and in your comment leave a link to your badged up blog homepage (4 bonus entries) (if you've already got the badge that counts too)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence (click here:Picket Fence Blogs ) you can do this daily for a bonus entry each day & I'd love it if you did!
Please note the fine print...
Remember to leave a comment for EACH entry. Please put your email address in each comment so that I can reach you if you win. I will contact the winner at some point on February 1 and they will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a different winner will be chosen. Giveaway will be closed for new entries at 11:59pm Pacific Time on January 31. Open to US & Canada. I will use Random.org to choose a winner and will verify that the winning entrant has played by the rules so it only makes sense to be honest! Note: I was in no way compensated for this post other than Skin MD generously providing a lotion for review. The opinions are my own.