Every little thing is thought out to perfection and done prettily down to the smallest detail. We were so excited when Kat sent Otto and Loretta custom Ot and Et dolls of their own. Loretta gives her handmade baby hugs and kisses. Otto agreed to put clothes on (dude be an underwear nudist lately) so that I could take pictures of him stuffing and sewing his doll kit.
Now it's everyone's lucky day because Kat is offering you a 10% discount code at her shop. Just enter code "OTANDETROCKS" at checkout for the discount to be applied. Hurray!
You can also WIN WIN WIN a custom baby doll or DIY doll kit of your choice. Otto's face lit up with excitement when he opened up his doll kit and saw his mini Otto. He is 4 years old and he did so well with the supervised project, filling the doll full of stuffing, adding the embroidered heart, and then carefully sewing up the bottoms. From My Hand to Your Art dolls would make the perfect gift and forever keepsake for any little one.
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment for each entry. The first entry is mandatory, the others options.
- First, go visit Kat's Etsy shop and let me know what your favorite item is in the shop
- Next you can like From My Hand to Your Art on Facebook
- You can also follow From My Hand to Your Art on Instagram
- Tweet this giveaway with a link to this page (include link to tweet in comment) limit 1x daily
- And I'd be honored if you'd follow Ot and Et on Bloglovin
I will choose a random winner early next week so the giveaway will stay open until Sunday at midnight PT. Good luck!