BlaBla started in 2001 when two long time friends (Susan Pritchett and Florence Wetterwald) went to Peru. By chance, they discovered entire villages of expert knitters who had been keeping the tradition alive for generations. Inspired by their talent and gentleness, they decided to create their own line of knitted products for children. They first started with sweaters and hats, often with a finger puppet peeking out of a pocket. The collection now includes backpacks, strapbags, dolls, booties, pillows and blankets. Blabla takes pride in its fair trade ethics and genuine commitments.
How to Enter The Giveaway...
Many Entry Opportunities (none of these is mandatory); pick and choose the modes of entry that you like!):
- Tell me what else you might like from Tiny Birds Organic Baby
- "Like" Tiny Birds Organic Baby on Facebook
- Follow TidbitsParenting via Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Follow @OttosMomBlogs on Twitter
- Tweet the following and in your comment, put a link to your tweet (up to 3 bonus entries per day / 1 per tweet / 30 min apart or more please):
Win Bla Bla Kids 22" knit mermaid (ARV $46) ends 12/6 http://tinyurl.com/2fjrpp4 @OttosMomBlogs Tiny Birds Organic Baby #Giveaway !
- "Like" TidbitsParenting on Facebook
- Grab TidbitsParenting badge (on the right) and in your comment leave a link to your badged up homepage (3 bonus entries)
- Vote for this blog on Picket Fence (click here: Picket Fence Blogs ) 1 entry per vote per day
CONGRATS TO RACHEL! WITH COMMENT #19 YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY! I'LL BE IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL.