The road to this awesome giveaway (3 winners!) has been ridiculously long and winding. Soooo nobody's fault but my own. When Kiboomu offered me a free iTunes download of their childrens album "The Top 30 Preschool Songs" so Otto and I could dance party, it took me weeks to get my husband to download it on his computer (I don't have iTunes on mine). Weeks! He was busy and I felt like a real goon needing help with something a 2nd grader could probably figure out (i.e., how to download something on iTunes). I still don't know how, haha, but he finally downloaded the album for us and, well, it was worth the wait! Read on and please enter to win this fun, awesome giveaway of your choice of Kiboomu downloadable iTunes album for your little dance partyer!
I thought Otto (my almost 2yo) would be the best person to give this review. He gives "The Top 30 Preschool Songs" a hand clap, a booty shake, a stomp of the feet, and a grooving little spin in a circle, all while laughing and smiling. Total dance party success! We especially love:
- Good Morning, How Are You? (a Kiboomu original)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (Otto would say the most hilarious song of all time)
- ABC song (we're getting there)
- If You're Happy and You Know It (Ot's happy and he knows it)
If You Know What You're Doing on iTunes (Unlike Me)
Kiboomu offers over 1000 downloadable kids songs as well as compilation albums. You can preview them here.
If You Have an iPhone (Unlike Me)
Kiboomu offers award winning downloadable kids apps. Also, they've been featured on the Huffington Post so I pretty much want to make out with them, just sayin.
CLOSED - How to Enter The Giveaway...
Congrats to entrants #6, 21, and 26! Christy, Kirsten & Elizabeth you are the winners of this giveaway and will be contacted shortly with redemption codes for your Kiboomu prizes! Yay!
Many Entry Opportunities (none are mandatory); pick and choose the modes of entry that you like and remember to leave a comment for each:
* Tell me what song, album, or kids app your little one might enjoy from Kiboomu
* "Like" Kiboomu on Facebook (also good because they post crafts & recipes)
* Follow Kiboomu on Twitter
* Grab the Kiboomu badge (from the bottom of their homepage) and in your comment leave a link to your badged up homepage (4 bonus entries)
* Tell me what's your little one's favorite song (from Old McD to Lady Gaga) to dance party to!
* Follow TidbitsParenting via Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
* Follow @OttosMomBlogs on Twitter
* Tweet the following. In your comment put a link to your tweet (up to 3 bonus entries per day / 1 per tweet / 30 min apart or more please):
3 Winners will win their choice of iTunes kids album from @Kiboomu! http://tinyurl.com/34j9q64 @OttosMomBlogs #Giveaway !
*"Like" TidbitsParenting on Facebook
*Grab TidbitsParenting badge (on the right) and in your comment leave a link to your badged up homepage (4 bonus entries)
*Vote for my blog on Picket Fence (click here: Picket Fence Blogs ) you can do this daily for a bonus entry each day & I'd love it if you did!
Remember to leave a comment for EACH entry.
Please put your email in each comment so that I can reach you if you win. Once I contact the winners they each will have 48 hours to claim the prize or we will choose a different winner.
Giveaway will be closed for new entries at 11:59pm Pacific Time on January 10. Open to US and Canada. I will use Random.org to choose 3 winners and will verify that the winning entrants played by the rules so it only makes sense to be honest! Note: I was in no way compensated for this post but did receive a complimentary album to download. The opinions are my own.