|I found this image on the blog Dream Within Reach and, well, I die!|
But wait, I need to focus - This is a CSN Stores Giveaway!
That's right, the lovely people over at CSN Stores have offered TidbitsParenting readers an opportunity to win a $35 Gift Certificate! The winner can use it towards gorgeous bar stools like these...
Or cool wooden kids toys like this set I recently ordered from CSN Stores for Otto (getting a jump on holiday shopping for the first time in my life)...
Or anything else they may find. The CSN Stores world will be their oyster.
How to Enter The Giveaway...
Many Entry Opportunities (none of these is mandatory; pick and choose the modes of entry that you like, and enter as many times as you like!):
- Tell me what you think you might get from CSN Stores if you won the gift certificate
- Follow CSN Stores on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow TidbitsParenting via Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar) (if you already follow that counts too) (2 entries)
- Follow @OttosMomBlogs on Twitter (if you already follow that counts too)
- Tweet the following and in your comment, put a link to your tweet (up to 3 bonus entries per day / 1 per tweet / 30 min apart or more please):
Win a $35 @CSNStores Gift Certificate - ends 11/11 http://tinyurl.com/2eu5qsg @OttosMomBlogs #Giveaway !
- "Like" TidbitsParenting on Facebook (if you already like us that counts too) (2 bonus entries)
- Grab the TidbitsParenting badge (on the right) and in your comment leave a link to your badged up blog homepage (3 bonus entries) (if you've already got the badge that counts too)
- Vote for this blog on Picket Fence Blogs (by clicking the Picket Fence Blogs icon in the right sidebar) you can do this once per day (unlimited bonus entries, well ... 1 per vote til the contest ends)
Remember to leave a comment for EACH entry. For example, if you follow CSN Stores on Twitter, since that's worth 2 bonus entries make sure you leave 2 comments for that.
CONGRATS TO JUDY, WITH COMMENT #222 YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY! iding a gift certificate to the winner. The opinions are my own.